=CONVERT (number, from_unit, to_unit)
- number – the number you want to convert,
- from_unit – the current unit
- to_unit – the unit you want the value to convert in.
Explanation: This will convert the value 2000 from meter to yards.
Returns the sum of a complex numbers.
The syntax of the IMSUM function is:
=IMSUM (inumber1, inumber2…)
- inumber1 and inumber2 – complex numbers from 1 to 29 to add.
Returns the real coefficient of a complex number in x + yi or x + yj text format
The Syntax of the IMREAL Function is:
- Inumber – a complex number for which you want the real coefficient.
Explaination: The real coefficient of 6-9i is 6.
Tests whether two values are equal. Returns 1 if number1 = number2; returns 0 otherwise
The Syntax of the DELTA Function is:
=DELTA (number1, number2)
- Number1 is the first number and Number2 is the second number. If omitted, number2 is assumed to be zero.
Explanation: Number 5 is not equal to number 4 so the result is 0.
Explanation: Number 5 is equal to number 5 so the result is 1.
Returns the error function integrated between lower_limit and upper_limit.
The syntax of the ERF Function is:
- Lower_limit is the lower bound for integrating ERF
- Upper_limit is the upper bound for integrating ERF. If omitted, ERF integrates between zero and lower_limit.
Explanation: Error function integrated between 0 and 0.745000 is 0.707929